Green Chile Hush Puppies with Garlic Aioli
Add a little heat to your holiday dinner!
Servings: 30 hush puppies
Garlic Aioli –
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- ½ tablespoon ketchup
- ½ teaspoon Tony Chachere’s No Salt Seasoning Blend
- ½ tablespoon lemon juice
- ½ tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
Green Chile Hush Puppies –
- 1 Box Tony Chachere's Crispy Creole Hush Puppy Mix
- 1 egg
- ⅓ cup milk
- 2-3 tablespoons green chile depending on spice preference
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Vegetable oil for frying about 2 cups
Green Chile Hush Puppies
Mix all ingredients together and use a small cookie scoop to create 1 inch balls of hush puppy dough.
Bring vegetable oil to 350 degrees *Very important to maintain this temperature, so I use a thermometer*
Add hush puppies to the oil and fry for 2 and a half minutes, flipping once.
Add to paper towel lined plate and let cool for 5 minutes.
Dip in Garlic Aioli and enjoy with family!