These Cheerio Peanut Butter Breakfast Bars will be your new favorite way to start the day! You're only FOUR ingredients away from happiness 😁
We always have the family sized Cheerios box in our pantry as ⅔ of our family loves plain ole Cheerios (not me 🤪). I'm always looking for ways to make breakfast easier and these bars were Madeline approved so we're sticking with them!!
Ok, I'm in! What do I need to make the Cheerio Peanut Butter Breakfast Bars?
You don't need much at all! Just the ingredients listed below anddd
- a mixing bowl
- a glass measuring cup for melting the peanut butter
- measuring cups
- your favorite spatula for stirring
- trusty baking pan for forming the bars
Cheerio Peanut Butter Breakfast Bars
- 3 cups Cheerios
- ½ cup peanut butter I used good ole Jif
- ⅓ cup honey local is best
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- In a glass measuring cup, add the peanut butter and microwave for 30 seconds, stir and then again for 20-30 seconds or until peanut butter is melted.
- Mix in honey and cinnamon.
- In a mixing bowl, add cheerios and then top with the peanut butter and honey mixture.
- Mix to incorporate and then transfer to a parchment paper lined baking pan.
- Use a spatula to pat down the cheerios and then chill for an hour.
- Slice into bars and serve with a cold glass of milk!