Here’s where I’ll house the links to purchase my tools shared for product spotlights! I’m going to share my kitchen tools over the next few months and help you decide what is necessary for you to buy now versus wait for a few years (or as a birthday gift 🤪)
There are always PLENTY of kitchen gadgets everyone swears you NEED. But that’s not true.
Are they great to have? Absolutely. But can you get by without my list of tools? For the most part!! I’ll be honest in my product recommendations because yes, it would be nice to earn commission from you purchasing these items (I earn a small commission through Amazon), but making money off of you isn’t my goal. I just want you to have the best kitchen ever that works for YOU!
I hope these kitchen gadget comparisons help and if you have an item in mind that you want an opinion on, send me a message on Instagram! I’d love to chat with you 😁
You can shop everything in my Amazon storefront page linked HERE, or you can select the individual links below.
- Non-stick skillet – I won’t tell you which one to get, just keep it around $20-30
- Lodge Cast Iron Skillet – I love my 12 inch skillet but I also have a 10 inch. If I were to choose between the two, I would get the larger size.
- Cuisinart Chef’s Classic Set – This was a wedding gift and it is used daily in my home! A must have for newly weds or if you’re starting out your kitchen!
- Calphalon Grill Pan – It has a non-stick surface but will give you those grill lines without having to start your BBQ pit.
- Farberware Jumbo Cooker – An affordable non-stick saute pan that I love to make large pasta dishes in. I’ve owned two of these and love it, especially for the price.
- Calphalon 5 Quart Dutch Oven – My go-to pot for boiling pasta or making roux based dishes. Can also go in the oven!
- Magnalite Pot – The perfect gumbo pot!! Very heavy and a pot you’ll have forever.
- Bayou Classic Cast Iron JUMBO POT – if you need a tailgate ready pot, this is your guy! This thing is HUGE (10 quart) and can make the best jambalaya ever 🤪