These are perfect for game day! If we even have them this year? But still perfect for warm weekends when you just want to snack on something cold and refreshing!
This would be a perfect small snack for when the kiddos return to school, whether it’s virtual or in person, and they need something to hold them over until dinner.
These pinwheels are loaded with flavorful chicken, cheese, and BACON 🥓 Need I say more?
If you already have shredded chicken and leftover cooked bacon on hand, these take just 5 minutes to mix and spread onto a tortilla and then 30 minutes in the fridge to chill (the cream cheese hardens so it's easier to cut). It could not be simpler!
I’m so excited to be able to work with a brand I’ve used literally my entire life. These pinwheels are seasoned with only Tony’s products. Can you believe it?! I’ve partnered with Tony Chachere’s to share ways to take one ingredient (shredded chicken) and turn it into several other flavorful and filling meals!
If you haven’t looked at the shredded chicken post yet, go here, it’ll show you how to make my favorite shredded chicken ever!
Chicken and Bacon Party Pinwheels
- 1 cup Tony Chachere's shredded chicken
- ½ block cream cheese (4 oz)
- 2 tablespoons Tony Chachere's Creole Style Ranch
- ¼ teaspoon Tony Chachere's Original Creole Seasoning
- 3 strips of bacon, cooked and chopped small
- ½ cup shredded medium cheddar cheese
- 2 burrito sized tortillas (or 4 regular sized tortillas)
- Combine all ingredients (except tortillas) into a mixing bowl and mix well. The mixture will combine best if the chicken is warm and the cream cheese is room temperature.
- Spread mixture evenly over 2 burrito sized tortillas and then roll up tightly.
- Set seam side down in a plate and let chill in fridge for at least 30 minutes (to let cream cheese harden).
- Slice into 1-inch pinwheels and serve cold with sliced bell peppers!
Thanks to Tony Chachere’s for sponsoring this post! It’s so fun to work with a brand whose products I love using and would honestly recommend!