We all need an easy shredded chicken recipe that we can memorize and throw together when you catch that buy one get one free deal on chicken breast 🤪
I've partnered with Tony's to share ways to take one ingredient (shredded chicken) and turn it into several other flavorful and filling meals! Be on the lookout for THREE new recipes that all include this shredded chicken recipe! (shown here 😉)
Easy Shredded Chicken
- 2 pounds chicken breast (about 4 or 5 chicken breasts)
- 1 cup Tony Chachere's Chicken Marinade
- In a crockpot, add the chicken breast and marinade and cook on low for 4 hours.
- Shred the chicken and then add back in ½ of the liquid with chicken (about ¾ cup) and mix to combine. This makes right over 4 cups of shredded chicken.
- Chill in fridge or make any of the recipes to come!
Thanks to Tony Chachere's for sponsoring this post! It's so fun to work with a brand whose products I love using and would honestly recommend!