Can I introduce you to my new favorite sandwich?
I’ve had these for lunch so many times in the past week. It makes me feel like I’m on a beach somewhere. Or out at lunch after shopping all morning. Or literally anywhere but my home, where I have been, all the time. 😂
We don’t get out much anymore so making versatile dishes are key to not getting bored with leftovers and also so that we aren’t getting take out multiple times a week.
I’ve always been a fan of a simply chicken salad. I like a little crunch from the celery, but I rather less add ins in my chicken salad (I will not enjoy a raisin filled chicken salad. I’m sorry 🤣)
It may blow your mind to know that this chicken salad sandwich is completely flavored by Tony Chachere’s products. I mean, it didn’t blow my mind, but it may yours 🤪
I’ve partnered with Tony’s to share ways to take one ingredient (shredded chicken) and turn it into several other flavorful and filling meals! If you haven’t looked at the shredded chicken post yet, go here, it’ll show you how to make my favorite shredded chicken ever!
Chicken Salad Croissant Sandwiches
- 1 cup Tony Chachere’s shredded chicken
- 1 tablespoon mayo
- 1 tablespoon Tony Chachere’s Creole Style Ranch
- ¼ teaspoon Tony Chachere’s Original Creole Seasoning
- 1 stalk celery, diced small
- 2 croissants (I buy mine from the bakery 😁)
- Tomato slices and avocado slices for toppings
- Add chicken, mayo, ranch and celery to a medium mixing bowl and mix well
- Slice the croissants in half and add the chicken salad to 2 croissants
- Top with tomato slices, avocado, and lettuce to complete your sandwich
- Serve with some cucumber slices and slaw!
Thanks to Tony Chachere's for sponsoring this post! It's so fun to work with a brand whose products I love using and would honestly recommend!