This grilled chicken wrap will be a favorite lunch this summer! I’ve been eating these a lot recently as you only need ¼ of a chicken breast per wrap.
I’m all for recipes that save you money and stretches your groceries. This wrap is stuffed with not only chicken, but cheese, tomato, cucumber, and a yummy spread made with dry Ranch seasoning 😋
YES PLEASE! This will be the perfect way to use the rest of that grilled chicken from your pool day BBQ!
Feel free to change up what meats or veggies you prefer, but here is my favorite combo.
Grilled Chicken Wrap
- flour tortilla
- about ⅓ cup chopped grilled chicken
- shredded or cubed pepper jack cheese
- about ⅓ tomato, diced small
- about ⅙ cucumber, diced small
- 1 teaspoon mayo
- ¼ teaspoon Hidden Valley Ranch dry seasoning
- pinch of Tony's
- warm chicken if desired
- warm tortilla to help with rolling
- mix mayo, Ranch, and Tony's together to make a spread
- build wrap - add tortilla on plate, then chicken, cheese, tomato, and cucumber on one side of the tortilla. spread mayo mixture on other side of the tortilla and then roll tightly, starting from the side with the chicken filling (see video for reference)
- slice in half and enjoy!