This is THE dish that reminds me of my mom.
It’s not a secret and labor intensive meal. Actually it’s a shortcut of a more complicated dish. AND OUR FAMILY LOVES IT SO DAMN MUCH 🙌🏼
It’s always served at our Christmas or Thanksgiving as a side, although it can easily be a main dish.
Rice dressing is one of those dishes that you should always offer to bring to an event because it’s easy, flavorful, and liked by the pickiest of eaters!
But quick warning, y’all – this dish looks ugly before it’s cooked. It’ll make you say, “Woah, do I really want to make this pungent rice soup?”
Say yes to your inner self and you’ll be soooo pleased. Then you’ll make this every week and my mom will brag that you love her recipe 😉
Easy Cajun Rice Dressing
- 1 lb ground beef, lean 93%
- 1 can French Onion soup
- 1 can Cream of Chicken soup
- 1 cup uncooked jasmine or long grain rice, rinsed and drained
- 1 teaspoon Tony’s
- Dash of hot sauce
- Preheat oven to 375
- Brown ground beef and drain any grease
- Add cooked ground beef to a casserole dish and add rest of ingredients
- Stir to combine and cover completely
- Bake for 50 min
- Remove from oven and let sit for 5 minutes, covered
- Fluff rice and serve warm. Yes, it’s that easy!!