This Easy Cajun Rice Dressing recipe is family favorite. It is versatile enough to be both Tuesday dinner and a Christmas Day side dish.
This is THE dish that reminds me of my mom. It’s not a secret or complicated recipe, just a really really delicious one 🤩
This Easy Cajun Rice Dressing is always served at our Christmas or Thanksgiving as a side, although it can easily be a dinner on it’s own. It’s probably the recipe I make the most, and it’s always enjoyed by our little family!
Ok, I’m in! What will I need?
Awesome! Now what else should I make?
Like I’ve said before, Easy Cajun Rice Dressing can be the entire meal if you need! But if you want to add more to your dinner, make these –
Easy Cajun Rice Dressing
- 1 lb ground beef I use 92 or 93% lean
- 1 can French Onion Condensed soup 10 oz
- 1 can Cream of Chicken soup 10 oz (I use 98% fat free)
- 1 cup uncooked jasmine or long grain rice
- 1/2 teaspoon Tony Chachere’s Original Creole Seasoning
- Dash of hot sauce
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Brown ground beef in a skillet and drain any grease.
- Add cooked ground beef to a casserole dish and add in rest of ingredients.
- Stir to combine and cover completely.
- Bake for 50 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let sit for 5 minutes, still covered.
- Fluff rice dressing and serve with your favorite veggies!