It's easy, healthy, and wow actually delicious.
PLEASE DON'T BE TURNED OFF BY THIS BECAUSE OF THE COLOR. Yes, it's green. You will not taste the spinach. I promise.
All you will taste is the banana, vanilla, and cinnamon. Try it once and if you hate it, please call me to complain. I can take it.
This has been my favorite breakfast since the weather has FINALLY warmed up and will probably be my go to breakfast for the summer.
It's so fast to whip up in the morning, contains protein powder to keep you fueled, and surprise, it also has a serving of veggies that we desperately need!
So without further ado - your new favorite smoothie.
Green Banana Protein Smoothie
- ⅔ cup unsweetened almond milk (or 2%)
- 1 frozen sliced banana
- 1 scoop vanilla protein power (I use Paleo Pro)
- 1 tablespoon ground flax seed
- Dash of cinnamon
- Handful of spinach
- Add ingredients to a blender and blend that baby up until smooth and creamy
- Literally so easy, I won't explain any further