It’s almost Christmassss 🎄
What a great time of the year to be with the people you love while eating all of the food you can’t get enough of.
I normally reserve this fudge for special events because I will eat it all if it stays in the house. This another one of those recipes that I cannot believe I posted 2 years ago – how has it been that long?!
Some desserts are unique and equally delicious, but picky eaters won’t give it a chance. This fudge is not the case! 🖤
The whole process takes 10 minutes. No joke! Then, all you need to do is cool and cut into small pieces.
Easy Oreo Fudge
- 20 Oreos, crushed into small pieces
- 1 – 14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 bag white chocolate chips (the better the brand, the less wax the chips will have and will be easier to melt)
- Melt white chocolate chips in a large microwaveable bowl or in a medium saucepan over low heat
- When chips are almost all melted, add in the can of sweetened condensed milk
- Meanwhile, crush Oreos into small pieces and once all chips are melted, add in the Oreos, reserving 1/2 cup and stir to combine
- Line a 8×8 baking pan with parchment paper and pour in fudge mixture
- Spread fudge in pan and then top with remaining Oreo pieces, press gently on the Oreos to help stick
- Place fudge into the fridge or freezer for 30 min-1 hour or until set and then cut into small squares
- Enjoy with family and friends!