Sometimes you don’t need a lavish, intricate meal, but you still want your taste buds to be happy.
Chicken breast can get so boring so fast, yet it’s always my protein of choice. This marinade helps to transform that plain piece of chicken to a flavorful firework that you won’t mind eating in your cubicle for several days (ahh, the joys of corporate America)
The marinade itself does require a good bit of ingredients, but y’all- SO WORTH IT.
Once your chicken has been cooked, you can make a great salad, pizza, or gyro with it!
My favorite way to chow down on this chicken is with a fresh garden tomato, half a cucumber, and some chopped Kalamata olives. Yum!
Greek Chicken Marinade
- 2 or 3 chicken breast, each cut in half
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon jarred minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon EACH cumin, dried basil, onion powder, sugar, and salt
- 1/4 teaspoon EACH pepper and paprika
- Stir all marinade ingredients together and then toss chicken breast in marinade.
- Refrigerate for at least 4 hours up to 24 hours
- Grill and enjoy!