This yumtown recipe is straight from Chrissy Teigen’s cookbook. Don’t know who she is? You should look her up, she’s the coolest babe in the game.
If you hate it, don’t blame me – blame Chrissy. But you won’t cause its bomb.
Then we’ll grease up the corn with some olive oil and place then on a hot cast iron skillet or BBQ pit. Cook for 10-12 minutes on high, turning the corn every 2-3 minutes to get some kernels nice and charred.
Once removed from heat, quickly coat each corn cob with a light brush of mayo and then roll in a lovely cheese mixture.
Serve right away with lime to squeeze and cilantro for garnish!
- 1 tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup Cotija cheese
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- 2 tbsp. mayo
- Sprinkle of cayenne
- Cilantro and lime for garnish
- Cut each piece of corn into two smaller pieces
- Coat with olive oil and sprinkle salt onto corn cobs
- Pulse cheese in food processer until finely crumbled
- In a plate, mix cheeses and pepper and set aside
- Cook corn on high heat on either cast iron skillet or BBQ pit for 10-12 minutes, flipping every 2-3 minutes
- Remove from heat, and quickly coat with a light brush of mayo
- Roll each piece of corn in the cheese mixture
- Sprinkle with cayenne for preferred spice (optional)
- Serve right away with a quesadilla or burrito!