What does everyone love to eat? Tacos.
What does everyone love more than tacos? Mini tacos that you can walk around with!
Once again with my mini mantra: the smaller they are, the more popular they’ll be
These cups are made with wonton wrappers, filled with meat, veggies, and cheese then baked. They are fun, easy, and customizable!
Today, I’ll show you ground beef as the taco meat, but you can substitute ground turkey, chicken, or just a whole lot of veggies!
First, we’ll brown a pound of lean ground beef and drain any grease. Add in a half of bell pepper and taco seasoning (make your own, you can do it!!)
After bell pepper has been cooked down and seasoning has been incorporated in the beef, add in one can of drained and rinsed black beans and stir together.
Meanwhile, spray a muffin tin (or 2) with nonstick spray and then line with wonton wrappers, pushing them into the tins. With this amount of mixture, I can usually make 20 cups.
Scoop one spoon full of mixture into each cup and top with a sprinkle of pepper jack cheese. Repeat the same process- wonton wrapper, meat, cheese.
Bake them at 350 for 12-15 min or until wrapper corners are brown and crispy.
Serve with green chili or salsa!
- 1 package of wonton wrappers
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 can black beans, no salt added, drained and rinsed
- Taco seasoning
- 1/2 bell pepper
- Pepper jack cheese
- Preheat oven to 350
- Brown ground beef, crumble and drain grease.
- Add in bell pepper and taco seasoning, cook down for 5 min
- Add in beans and mix to incorporate
- Line 20 muffin tins with wonton wrappers
- Scoop one spoonful of taco mixture into the wonton wrapper and top with a sprinkle of cheese
- Repeat process- wonton wrapper, taco mixture, cheese
- Bake for 12-15 min or until corners of wonton wrappers are brown and crispy
- Top with green chili or salsa!