Mini pigs in a blanket- oh my favorite party snack in the world. It's easy, it's well liked, and it's tiny so people will eat more of it. Rule #1 of party foods- the smaller they are, the more popular they'll be.
It's weird, but so true. I guess that's why I eat 15 triangles of chicken salad sandwiches when I'm at any bridal or baby shower. 😮
These party appetizers were my first big success when bringing food to friends' homes for parties. It's silly that this will inevitably be my legacy as they are so insanely easy that it's barely a recipe 🤣 But regardless, I love them, my friends love them, and I'll keep making them because it's one dish that I know I'll never have leftovers of at the end of the night!
- 2 packages butter crescent rolls
- 2 packages all beef cocktail sausages
- 1 egg + 1 tbs water
- 1 ½ tablespoons melted unsalted butter
- Everything but the Bagel Seasoning
- Preheat oven to 400
- Roll out crescent roll dough, slice each crescent roll into 3 smaller triangles with a pizza cutter wheel (trust me, so much easier)
- Roll each cocktail sausage into the small triangle of crescent roll dough and place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Brush crescent roll dough with egg wash.
- Bake for 10-13 minutes or until golden and crispy.
- Remove from oven and brush with melted butter and immediately top with everything but the bagel seasoning.
- Let cool completely on a cooling rack for at least 15 minutes before bringing them to your party so that they stay crispy!